Content Director – Port Lincoln South Australia.
Eyre Peninsula Broadcasters is the operator of MAGIC 89.9 and 765 5CC.
A part of the fast-growing Grant Broadcasters group of stations, we are located in the magnificent seaside city of Port Lincoln and broadcast to the Eyre Peninsula region of South Australia. Port Lincoln is known for its lifestyle, tuna, wine, tourism and great local radio. It is an excellent place to live and work and is a 45-minute flight from Adelaide.
This is the first opportunity of this kind in over 5 years.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a solid announcing background and a full understanding of the programming requirements of a busy regional, commercial station.
- A very good working knowledge of NexGen’s on-air operation. Ideally with some “back-end” knowledge for troubleshooting, if required.
- Exposure to AudioVault would be an asset.
- A strong knowledge of MusicMaster. Setting up clocks, modifying clocks, editing rules, generating logs and importing network programs.
- An understanding of Adobe Audition and/or Pro Tools.
- Management of Station Websites, Social Media and other Digital activity.
- A high level of familiarity with the usual “Microsoft suite of tools”.
- Most importantly, be willing and able to guide and inspire our talent to deliver compelling radio.
The team is positive, creative and committed. We’re looking for a Content Director who can lead our Programming team both on and off air and continue to drive our stations to excellence.
If you think that could be you, forward your CV, a recent aircheck and a cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role to: Darren Allard, General Manager, Eyre Peninsula Broadcasters [email protected]
Applications close 5pm, October 23, 2018.
"Eyre Peninsula Broadcasters is part of Grant Broadcasters, dedicated to quality local content and furthering your career within our family owned network."