Grant Broadcasters is seeking to appoint an experienced Web/Graphic Designer who is able to interpret a design brief, prepare design concepts, produce advertising (web and print) and other marketing and company materials.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have an eye for detail and creative edge
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and be able to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Follow direction, as well as take the initiative
- Be able to Liaise and co-operate with multiple departments
- Have a flexible and co-operative approach to working in our team
You will need to demonstrate the following:
Formal graphic design qualifications
High level of Competency in using Adobe Creative Suite of products, primarily photoshop
Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) i.e Wordpress or Joomla
Good working knowledge of social media tools such as Facebook & Instagram
A love of all things internet, as you'll be joining a team of people who live for it
Based in Hobart and reporting directly to the Tasmanian Content Manager, you will have plenty of autonomy but will also work with strong leaders who will provide you with guidance and coaching in order to continue to grow your career.
This is a rare opportunity to continue your career in digital media and work with the most motivated team in Australian media today.
A link to a portfolio of your design work in is essential.