4BU and HITZ 93.9 Bundaberg are on the hunt for a passionate new Content Director / Announcer to contribute to our inclusive, winning culture.
If you’re a leader, motivator, coach and are ready for a new challenge, get in touch.
You’ll need to
- Know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with both 18-39 and 40-54 demographics.
- Build on 4BU and HITZ 93.9’s strong market position as Bundaberg is a surveyed market (FYI, HITZ was #1 10+ & 4BU #1 40+ last survey - no pressure).
- Work closely with Sales and Promotions to ensure tactically we are coming up with great ideas to generate listener engagement, sales and digital opportunities.
- Lead by example to inspire, motivate and coach our creative & experienced on-air team
- Have excellent presentation and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability and willingness to be a team player and jump in where and when needed
- Deliver a killer afternoon shift on HITZ 93.9
We would like you to have
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in on-air in any capacity on radio.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in radio programming either MD, APD or CD roles.
- A basic knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- The ability to execute sophisticated content and promotional strategies.
- Proficient experience in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Workflow, Google and Microsoft's suite of programs.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your resume and aircheck to;
Group Content Director
Applications close Friday May 14th, 2021.