The Southern Highland’s 2ST and Power FM is looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist / Sales Support administration expert to join our team in the Bowral office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Answering calls to our busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients and listeners with a smile and a great attitude
- Entering advertising bookings into our radio specific software
- Assisting administration and sales staff where required
- Collating and preparing reporting for management
- Mail collection and distribution
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a reception and/or sales support role
- A high level of customer service and the ability to make guests feel comfortable
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- A quick learner, especially when it comes to learning new software
- A friendly, reliable, confident and “can do” attitude
Please send your resume, outlining relevant experience to General Manager of 2ST and Power FM Gavin Flanagan – [email protected].